Skip to content
Sorry, but we are NOT currently accepting applications.
The Waiting List
- The length of our waiting list varies according to the number of people applying, and the number of people moving out of the co-op, both of which are greatly effected by the availability of affordable housing in Vancouver.
- It is impossible for us to predict how long it will take before we call you for an interview.
- Regretfully, it is also not possible for us to update you on your position on the waiting list.
- If you wish to remove your name from our waiting list, please contact us and provide your full name and contact information.
Acceptance into Kaslo Gardens Co-op
- Prospective members are interviewed by the Kaslo Gardens Membership Committee and recommended to the Board of Directors for final approval.
- When applicants are being considered, no discrimination is allowed on the basis of race, colour, sex, or creed. Because of city by-laws, there is a limit to the number and size of pets allowed in the cooperative. Pet owners are required to present certificates of neutering/spaying with their application form.
- A member must meet financial requirements, be of legal age, and agree to sign required documents. As a member, you will be required to join a committee or the Board of Directors.
What is the Share Purchase?
- For all members, the share purchase is $1,800 and is payable by certified cheque or money order. We cannot accept personal cheques or credit cards. Share funds may be used by the co-op to pay for items which are not included in the mortgage, due to government-imposed cost limits.
Changing Information on Your Application Form
- If any of the information on your application form changes, we will update it if you contact us.
- Please provide your FULL NAME and CONTACT INFORMATION so that we update the right application (If your contact information is changing, please give us BOTH your old information and the updated information).
- Things to update:
- Contact information
- Names of applicants, co-applicants and dependent children
- Unit size you require